21st Century Orthopedics
Regenerative Medicine is an exciting new branch of non-surgical orthopedic medicine called “ortho-biologics”.
Regenerative Medicine treats common and complex orthopedic injuries by harnessing the body’s natural healing potential.
We specialize in providing non-surgical alternatives to joint replacements and other orthopedic surgeries by utilizing Adult Stem Cell Therapy, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and Prolotherapy or a combination of theses therapies based on each patient’s unique needs. This results in a safe, effective, powerful treatment with restoration of function and pain relief. Now patients have a new alternative to elective joint and back surgery.
We have experienced excellent results treating the following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee – even if you have been told that you need total joint replacement and are “bone on bone.”
- Meniscus tear of the knee
- Post-orthopedic knee, shoulder or hip repair – and you still have pain or loss of function
- Partially torn ligaments or tendons in an extremity
- Chronic plantar fasciitis / heel spur
- Chronic Achilles tendonitis
- Shoulder / Rotator cuff injuries / Partial tears
- Knee tendonitis / Jumpers knee
- Chronic neck or back pain
- Post surgical spine syndrome
Have you been unresponsive or partially responsive to other surgical or non-surgical treatments such as cortisone injections, physical therapy, bracing, rest and ice? If so, learn how our unique Regenerative Medicine procedures can help you get better and rediscover life without pain.
Regenerative Medicine has proven to be a very effective, conservative treatment option if traditional medical treatments have “failed” or you are looking for a non-pharmaceutical/non-surgical treatment option.
For more information please feel free to contact one of our Patient Care Coordinators today at 908-754-1960 to make an appointment or you may contact us online.