Physical Marketing Specialist
Responsible for maintaining, developing and fostering strategic partnerships, patient referral sources, and branding opportunities. Highly focused on developing relationships with fitness centers and personal trainers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and organize external events.
- Identify, develop and grow mutually beneficial relationships in the community.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent with and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Manage department materials and budget.
- Document presence at and resulting data from events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Follow up with customer leads from events.
- Achieve agreed upon objectives and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the effectiveness of events by tracking potentials, connections made and completing status reports.
- Supply leadership team with informational reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep informed of best practices and promotional trends in the industry.
- Develop and maintain operational systems.
Qualifications and skills:
- Previous work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to a particular audience
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
To apply contact Whitney Hill at email@example.com.