Why Join Performance Rehabilitation & Regenerative Medicine?
Make a Difference
At Performance, we utilize teamwork and cutting edge technology to heal patients from life crippling injuries. Through exciting new treatments like Platelet Rich Plasma and Adult Stem Cell Therapy, we are getting people’s lives back.
We Value Our People
We believe it is our responsibility to develop and invest in our people. We devote our time to train our people with the tools they need to excel at work and in life. We foster innovation by providing access to industry-leading research and training and encouraging application of this training in a collaborative environment.
Room to Grow
As we continue to expand, launching new clinics in great new locations, we are constantly elevating people to new positions. At Performance, our goal is for you to succeed on a career development track designed to bring out your best.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
You could be part of a team of health care professionals integrating pain management, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and massage therapy. With openings in both clinical and administrative positions, this may be the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Current Open Positions:
Medical Billing AR Specialist- Full Time (Watchung, NJ)
- Maximize collections of all claims expediently thereby minimizing accounts receivable.
- Ensure that management is current regarding payment trends by Medicare and commercial payers.
- Minimize time to collection and time for authorization by insuring that provider notes and documentation meet all requirements the first time.
Patient Assistance Representative- Full Time (Watchung, NJ)
- Provide new and returning patients with an engaging, comprehensive patient interaction via telephone
- Deliver timely and efficient assistance to unfiltered phone traffic, immediate patient concerns and inquires in a manner that exceeds the patients’ expectations
- Organize the assembly of Medical Record requests with timely delivery
- Place our values system on the forefront of all decision making regarding patient
- Timely and efficient completion of corresponding tasks
Physical Therapy Technician
- Provide patients with an extraordinary patient experience
- Set up and clean treatment area as needed
- Assisting Physical Therapists with patient care and provide support with light clerical work
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills, be caring, and energetic.